Sunday, 5 July 2009

My best friend police Lt. Col. Watanasak Mungkijkarndee


This is my best friend Thai policeman Lt. Col. Watanasak Mungkijkarndee. Some people are afraid of him but I know that whenever I come across people - especially foreign journalists or redshirt anti-government protesters making any comments that impugn the integrity, actions or role of the beloved King of Thailand or the auspicious royal house that I can run to this man and cajole, berate, badger, pressure, ummm, inform him of it and he will take quick action against them.

Do you know more about Akbar Khan in Bangkok? If so leave a comment, anonymously if you wish, in the comments box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and information can be posted anonymously. All comments will be moderated to ensure no lese majeste comments are published.